You can fill in the form below to send me a message, a bug report, or some feedback and suggestions about the character builder or the website. When you prefer to send a direct mail because you want to attach a screenshot, a log file, or anything else, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com instead of using the form.
A list of some frequently asked questions about the builder.
- I can only see one background, the Acolyte. Is this a bug?
- No, this is not a bug. The Acolyte is the only background in the System Reference Document that is bundled with the character builder. You can create or import a background and additional content for the builder, take a look at the support menu, especially the additional content section.
- Is there tooling to create custom content?
- No, not yet. The first tools to help you create content will come after v1.0 is released. Although, a lot of content can be created with a text editor already.
- Where can I find more content that already has been created?
- Under the support menu are various ways listed to add and obtain more content.
- Is the info section that is at the top of the examples required?
- No, it's used for keeping the content files up to date in the builder. You can leave it out for your own homebrew.
- There seems to be an issue with displaying some icons on early versions of Windows 7, how can I fix this?
- You can install the Segoe UI Symbol font to make it display correct. These icons will slowly be replaced so that this is no longer required.
- Will this still be free when the v1.0 is released?
- I love the project, can i make a direct donation using PayPal instead of Patreon?
- You can now. Thank you for your support!